According to Noel:

> Really?  Do you have any examples?  I have never encountered that
> behavior. What do they re-write it to, and are you talking about the RFC
> 2821 envelope, or the RFC 2822 header?

Well, there is t-online.de (Deutsche Telekom) which rewrites envelope
and body from address to the @t-online.de address (unless you pay
for their extra smtp-relay service which let's you choose your own
address). And there is GMX.net, an email provider.

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht              - Some Windows were made to be broken.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]