On Fri, 17 Jul 2004, David Crossley wrote:

I wonder if we can give such a list some focus. Doing just "python" is too broad.

I only read community@ passively, so I didn't see this thread started until just now.

I am +1 on the list, even though I'm not sure what we would be discussing there, but I'd subscribe to it. The [EMAIL PROTECTED] doesn't seem like the right place to discuss general Python things, neither is members@ or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I think it'd be nice if there was a trend towards expanding the Python universe similar to the way it is done on the Java side.

Grisha