On Sep 27, 2004, at 3:58 AM, Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:

i think the point that's missing is "how do new committers (or old
ones who haven't yet) get their coordinates onto the map?"

Smart point. Well, what would you say to using [EMAIL PROTECTED] address (list)?

You can't just do that without the committer's consent. They'd have to supply their coordinates somewhere and not everyone may want to divulge where they are located. For instance, I consciously avoid putting the coordinates of my house in the ICBM. I used to have my office in there, but now that I work out of my home office I moved the ICBM coordinates to the back deck of Sam's Anchor Cafe.

I love the map though. It is a very cool thing.

S.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]              http://www.temme.net/sander/