Hi,

Here's an idea I came up with for the proposed Content/Web Technology
track in ApacheCon US 2009:

We'd reserve and mark a table or a corner of the Hackathon area as the
"Meet the developers" corner where conference attendees could come and
meet the speakers and other project committers in a semi-organized
manner. The "corner" would have a wiki page where people from various
projects can sign up so everyone will know when they'll be there and
what projects they know about. This should make it easier for users
and other interested people to connect with the developers. The corner
could also be used as a place for ad-hoc demos, hands-on tutorials,
etc. and I'd like to ask the speakers of this track to drop by the
corner for 10-15 minutes after their presentation for any followup
questions and discussions for which there wasn't enough time earlier.

If people like this idea, we could even expand it to cover the entire
conference instead of just a single track.

WDYT?

BR,

Jukka Zitting