On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 3:11 PM, Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org> wrote:
> Le 17/03/11 14:55, Christian Grobmeier a écrit :
>>
>> I think its ok for me to make up a small presentation myself. Or do I
>> have any restrictions or something, besides not to speak about things
>> on the private lists?

It is fine to make your own presentation. There are no restrictions
other than accurately representing yourself (i.e.- I am a
committer/member/officer).

> I'm also interested in this as I also plan to do the same kind of
> presentation to the local JUG in Toulouse, France.
>
> It would actually be nice to have a shared presentation on this subject that
> everybody can reuse.

Anyone is welcome to use the materials from my previous presentations
on "The Apache Way":

  http://www.slideshare.net/jaaronfarr/presentations

If someone wants the original Keynote file, I can provide that too.

--
   J. Aaron // 傑仁