On 17/03/2011 14:11, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

It would actually be nice to have a shared presentation on this subject
that everybody can reuse.

There was some discussion on this over on the ComDev lists about this [1]. Unfortunately nobody has found the time to collate the resources and add them to our website.

ComDev would seem to be the sensible place for a home for these resources. Please add suitable presentations to the issue at [2], I've already added the ones from the above thread. We'll hopefully get around to making them available in a more sensible way (help welcome at d...@community.apache.org).

In the meantime at least COMDEV-62 provides a central place to record available resources

Ross

[1] http://markmail.org/thread/m4ul6ckltlcgz44s
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-62

--