On 17/03/2011 15:50, Jim Jagielski wrote:

On Mar 17, 2011, at 10:31 AM, Ross Gardler wrote:

On 17/03/2011 14:11, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

It would actually be nice to have a shared presentation on this subject
that everybody can reuse.

There was some discussion on this over on the ComDev lists about this [1].
Unfortunately nobody has found the time to collate the resources and add them
to our website.

If someone can send me the account info required to upload the
stuff to the site, and regen the site docs for the pointers,
I'll do it...

The comdev site is open to all committers (via the ASF CMS). Publish is limited to comdev PMC members. I doubt it would be a problem adding you to the PMC if you so desire, in the meantime just fire a quick mail to d...@community.apache.org and we'll regen the site whenever instructed to.

We don't yet have an appropriate section for the site so just create a new page and we can link it from "starting points" on the home page.

Actually, while I'm at it, our site is starting to get more and more content. We'd welcome some help in getting some proper structure in there.

Ross