Actually,

We have had ipv6 support in our EU cool for quite some time now. However our US
provider was not that far ahead of the curve.

We will deploy ipv6 as soon as we are ready. We need to see how it plays into
our geodns situation, and we can't do that until we have both the EU and US
ready to go.

Of course your more than welcome to volunteer to help us do this.  Taking pot
shots from the peanut gallery however will not help your cause.

--

Cheers,
Tony

Sent from my iPad