On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 9:58 AM, Sim IJskes <sijs...@apache.org> wrote:
> On 04-06-11 13:29, Tony Stevenson wrote:
>>
>> We will deploy ipv6 as soon as we are ready. We need to see how it
>> plays into our geodns situation, and we can't do that until we have
>> both the EU and US ready to go.
>>
>> Of course your more than welcome to volunteer to help us do this.
>> Taking pot shots from the peanut gallery however will not help your
>> cause.
>
> Ok. What can i do? Need a tester?

For example, Harmonia in our EU datacenter has native ipv6
connectivity, and you could use subversion over it:
  http://svn.eu.ipv6.apache.org/repos/asf

We are really just blocked on OSUOSL getting native IPv6 connectivity,
as soon as that happens we can expect a fairly quick rollout to all
services/machines in a dual stack configuration.

Thanks,

Paul