On 04-06-11 21:44, Paul Querna wrote:
On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 9:58 AM, Sim IJskes<sijs...@apache.org>  wrote:
On 04-06-11 13:29, Tony Stevenson wrote:

We will deploy ipv6 as soon as we are ready. We need to see how it
plays into our geodns situation, and we can't do that until we have
both the EU and US ready to go.

Of course your more than welcome to volunteer to help us do this.
Taking pot shots from the peanut gallery however will not help your
cause.

Ok. What can i do? Need a tester?

For example, Harmonia in our EU datacenter has native ipv6
connectivity, and you could use subversion over it:
   http://svn.eu.ipv6.apache.org/repos/asf

OK. That works. The https also offers a certificate with svn.apache.org in it.

We are really just blocked on OSUOSL getting native IPv6 connectivity,

Thats a pitty. I guess adding a AAAA record to svn.apache.org (or svn.geo.apache.org) pointing to svn.eu.ipv6.apache.org is out of the question?

Is my contribution considered coming from the peanut gallery? Is that another way of saying please don't send us any of your contributions anymore?

Gr. Sim