For starts, being secure does not mean faster, you will have to encrypt and decrypt which is overhead, thus slower.

As far as encryption libraries, in C you have access to libssl and libcrypto which are both usable for C program socket based encryption.

Now I do not understand what you mean by implementing this in javaacript?

Javaacript is a clientside language, so the security is in what you program and what can be exploitable through specific browsers.

The only other thing I can get out of what you are saying is the security of the browser.

Please try to give me more information on what you mean :)

Please fill me in on this cryptography over the "sim". :)

Brandon Kruse (bkruse)