From: community@mailsbestfriend.com [mailto:community@mailsbestfriend.com]
On Behalf Of Linda Pagillo
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2014 3:18 PM
To: community@mailsbestfriend.com
Subject: [MBF] Re: Thoughts on how to deal with the current SPAM campaigns

Hello everyone. I wanted to chime in here. We (MBF) actually have a utility
for implementing exactly what Scott is proposing if anyone is interested in
trying it. We call it The Gauntlet. Also, the following link has some
additional information about how a program such as this works:
http://www.lifeatwarp9.com/2012/06/gauntlet-a-solution-to-pre-tested-spam/.
Please let me know if you have any questions about it.

Linda Pagillo
Mail's Best Friend
Email: linda.pagi...@mailsbestfriend.com
<mailto:linda.pagi...@mailsbestfriend.com>