Are you using the GOOD-REVDNS filter ?

I would disagree with your statement "yes it can be spoofed but no one cares about that" this in fact would cause a huge influx of spam. How many of your customers whitelist paypal.com or amazon.com or even their own domains ? You would be opening the door to spammers..

You could create your own filter if you really are adamant about it, that would whitelist the from address here is how to do it:

HEADERS        WHITELIST    PCRE (?im:From:.+@example.com)

Rather than add lines to the PRE-TESTED filter, can you send me a header of the message that failed so I can make the appropriate changes?

David