Oops sorry you are right.

I was thinking

REVDNS                    REVDNSEXISTS       x          x          10
0

Now I remember.

I did comment out all the 3rd party mailer entries in GOOD_REVDNS.txt

because frankly as soon as this was put in place for me (by Linda attempting

help me at the end of October), things got worse. Despite what you might

think, much of what comes from these 3rd party mailers is considered spam

by my customers. Complaints about too much spam slowed down after I edited
GOOD_REVDNS.

I guess you'd be right in telling me that if I want your help with this
issue I shouldn't

be messing with it but I was desperate.

Don't get me wrong. Things are working fairly well after this kind of
tuning.

Except for this issue of FROM not being FROM and whitelisting not 'working'.

Most of the problem here is that I've allowed certain IT-knowledgeable
customers to

configure their own WHITELISTFILE and they are now complaining that

it doesn't work.  It doesn't work because of 3rd party mailers and
Declude-Sender

being accurate but unhelpful.

It's a pain.

But based on what you are telling me,

I will just continue to put in manual entries when problems are encountered.

Thanks.

Carl

J. Carl Wagar

EntreNet Communications Inc
 <http://www.entrenet.com> www.entrenet.com
<http://www.thehostingservice.com> www.thehostingservice.com

24 Swain Ave, Ottawa, ON, K1G 4T1, Canada

Email:  <mailto:jcwa...@entrenet.com> jcwa...@entrenet.com, skype: jcwagar

Tel: +1 613-737-7327, Fax: +1 613-737-5801

Cel: +1 613-818-8898