On 2017-10-24 19:09, H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
> Anyone here on this list who pledged for one?

I pledged for the developer board, because I want to be sure,
that "my" Debian packages will run fine on it. Also, I will try
to use it as a landline SIP phone and XMPP terminal.

Still, as a mobile device, I find other devices more interesting
than Librem 5. E.g. ZeroPhone, because it is cheap and simple or
Pyra, because it has a nice keyboard.

A very good thing about Librem 5 is, IMHO, that it has the
potential to boost Linux on mobile devices in general. All other
"non-Android-Linux" devices will benefit from it.

Cheers