Hello,

i also backed on one.

I like the cooperation with gnome/kde projects and the focus on matrix.
With a i.MX 8 / 3GB RAM it has also enough power to run most applications with
desktop features
(for example with external display or just if i want a full firefox/libreoffice
like on ubtouch/libertine).
Also the kill switches and the „external modem“ are nice promised features.

But indeed i liked it more with the gta04 form factor ;)

The gta04 has (for me) just not enough power;
if it would based for example on the pyra boards i had backed/brought a
„gtaPyra“ rather than on the Librem 5.

cu
Matthias