Hi, Folks!
Based on the discussion from the past few days here, on Friday, when my
adjudicated youth of the day arrived, I had them dig up the last two
remaining tires from the garden (used as flower pot decorations by our
oldest gardener -- he's ill and I made an executive decision that they were
*going*) and place them for disposal. Once they had left, I pulled out a
six-pack of truly ancient beer I had been given for slugs and soaked the
soil where tires had been.
You live, you learn, you adapt your behavior. . .
Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator
St. John's United Church of Christ Organic Community Garden and Labyrinth
A mission of
St. John's United Church of Christ, 315 Gay Street, Phoenixville, PA 19460
______________________________________________________
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's
services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out
how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org
To post an e-mail to the list: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:
https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden