When a yellowjacket gets into my house, it usually goes to a window.  I go
to it and it will crawl on to my finger and I go put it outdoors.   Animals
only attack when they are afraid.   Don't make them afraid and no stings.
The city came to our community garden to have us remove five hives because a
gardener complained.   I am glad I just happen to be there.  Twice I walked
over in the middle of the hives to show him how safe they are.  Did not get
one sting.  Read the writings of Monty Roberts or send an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and I will mail you six pages about him and how to
handle animals.  The Horse Whisperer.  Wild deer even come up to him on his
ranch. I can pet any dog except Pit Bull and even some of them.

Ken Hargesheimer
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
http://list.communitygarden.org/pipermail/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org/attachments/20071012/0753e091/attachment.html
 
_______________________________________________
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's 
services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out 
how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org

To post an e-mail to the list:  [email protected]

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:  
http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org

Reply via email to