check out www.intervale.org
in Burlington, Vermont
 
Lisa Coven
Land Steward
Burlington Parks and Recreation Department
645 Pine Street, Suite B
Burlington, Vermont 05401
Office:802.863.0420
Cell:802.316.1393
fax- 802-865.7090
www.enjoyburlington.com
Office Hours - Monday - Thursday 8am-4:00pm

>>> David King <[email protected]> 02/17/09 2:40 PM >>>

Wow!  Amy where are you?  Any particulars you can share with us?  This

is a very exciting possibility; I wish I had data for you, but I only 
have envy.

david

amy seek wrote:
> Hi -- I'm proposing a large-scale public urban farm for a public park
site
> and need examples of agriculture incorporated into public space,
>   
-- 
David King
310.722.3656
    Our fears are like dragons, guarding our most precious treasures. 
        Ranier Maria Rilke 


_______________________________________________
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of
ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and
to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org

To post an e-mail to the list: 
[email protected]

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: 
http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://list.communitygarden.org/pipermail/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org/attachments/20090217/f6ff781e/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's 
services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out 
how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org

To post an e-mail to the list:  [email protected]

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:  
http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org

Reply via email to