Thank you, Steven.  I feel pretty much the same way and am marking Glen 
Hemerick as spam.  I, too, want my inbox back.
 
Linda

--- On Mon, 3/2/09, Steven Garrett <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Steven Garrett <[email protected]>
Subject: [Community_garden] Subscriber spam
To: "community gardening" <[email protected]>
Date: Monday, March 2, 2009, 12:57 AM

Dear listowners,
Look, I really don't like to complain. Whining just is not pleasant. And it
makes plants wither, I hear. I am a patient guy but I am feeling besieged and a
tad aggrieved, and I am sure there are others in a similar bent. So someone has
to say something. Looks like it is me.

This list is quite active. There are some folks that feel a need to chime in on
every thread. I can live with that. I have a delete button. But 15 emails in one
day from one subscriber?  And that is just a normal day since Glen Hemerick
joined the list. And as far as I can tell, his posts are not part of any thread,
but rather random acts of electrons. I asked him politely to be more judicious
in his posts. He ignored me. 

So I beseech you to talk this fellow. I am sure he means well, so I mean him no
grief. I just want my inbox back. Thanks,
Steven


      
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://list.communitygarden.org/pipermail/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org/attachments/20090301/3b15bebb/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of
ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to
find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org

To post an e-mail to the list:  [email protected]

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: 
http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://list.communitygarden.org/pipermail/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org/attachments/20090302/9ad58622/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's 
services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out 
how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org

To post an e-mail to the list:  [email protected]

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:  
http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org

Reply via email to