hehehe......OKay, Karen I guess I am a backyard gardener!

I struggle with those words because I sell at 3 farmer's market, supply one
CSA, and a coop.  That's alot of production from a backyard garden!  I wish my
community around me was interested in my garden considering it's not fenced
with 64 raised-beds, with 2 greenhouses.  And one of my greenhouses have a HID
lighting system that has awaken the neighborhood every morning at 6 a.m for the
last eight years.

Noooo, interest!  :-(

So, I've adopted several community gardens that I donate heirloom tomatoes,
eggplant, and peppers too.

Join Us!  Facebook:  Stems n Roots