Salamu Alaykum Hussain,

Thanks for your interest in the Quranic Arabic Corpus! I'm not sure I
understand exactly what you mean. The Quranic Arabic Corpus website
provides 11 audio recitations of the Quran, with one of these in
English:

- Saad Al-Ghamadi
- Saud Al-Shuraim
- Abdurrahmaan As-Sudais
- Abdul Basit
- Abdullah Basfar
- Ibrahim Walk (English)
- Abu Bakr Ash-Shatri
- Mishary Rashed Alafasy
- Ali Al-Hudhaifi
- Muhammad Ayyoub
- Ahmed ibn Ali Al-Ajamy

I don't see "Salah Bukhatir" on this list. I'm very sorry, but perhaps
there is some confusion here. Are you using a different website? I can
only answer questions about http://corpus.quran.com.

Unless "Salah Bukhatir" happens to be an alternative name for one of
the recitations listed above, I can only assume that you are referring
to a different website. Can you provide a link to the audio web page
that you are using, so that I can understand what you are referring
to?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

jazak Allah kahir
w/salam,