Based on some research I've done, it does make some sense to give some
compensation for handicap stones,  because it makes it match Japanese
and without it, the kyu system is not balanced.   I have doubts that
it's
perfectly balanced anyway,  but that's a different subject.

So I think we will include this in our handicap server.   I want to make
it as unambiguous as possible.   There are some ways to handle
this:

   1.  The program must know how to make the compensation.
  OR
   2.  The server adds the stones to komi and the program pretends
       there is no such thing as compensation - it's just built in
       to komi.
  OR
   3.  We have a GTP command to handle it.  (presumably there is no
       specific gtp command to deal with it.
  OR
     any suggestions?

The basic idea (which matches KGS) is that if you give a 4 stone
handicap, white gets 4 stones of compensation,  as if komi has
increased by 4.

- Don