On Sat, 2007-02-03 at 14:41 -0500, Chris Fant wrote:
> Don,
>
> How is the new version of cgos coming along?  From what I understood,
> you were very close to finished, but didn't have much time to devote
> to it.

It's currently on hold.  I'm worried about having a good cross-platform
viewing client.   The one I have is written in tcl/TK and I can produce
exe files for windows users.  But I ran into some difficulties with
some linux versions using tclkit's which is how I package them.

So I'm still contemplating (and procrastnating)  how to proceed.
I'm also consider wxWidgets or GTK+ which are both cross-platform.

I'm also considering whether to support multiple levels and/or
boardsizes and perhaps a couple of other nice features.

The latest version actually works - you can play games and watch
them in real time with a very nice viewing client - but it is not
quite there yet - there is no web reporting yet.

- Don