"I first thought I would keep my ideas secret until the Asmterdam
tournament, but now that I have submitted my paper, I cannot wait to
share it. So, here it is:

http://remi.coulom.free.fr/Amsterdam2007/

Comments and questions are very welcome.

Rémi"

I Thought it was very interesting. Good job and congrats.
I just skimmed over the part with all the math in it (too
hard for me.) So I'm not sure that I understand 100%. Is
this pattern analysis used only for choosing a node that's
never been explored before? When exploring nodes that have
been explored before does CrazyStone prefer nodes that have
been successful in the past (i.e. UCT) or is the MC result
just used for picking the final move?

Good job.

Matt