From: Jason House <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: computer-go <computer-go@computer-go.org>
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 8:09:17 AM
Subject: [computer-go] XML alternatives to SGF

An XML alternative [1] to SGF has recently come to my attention.  What do
others think of this alternative?  Personally, the effect of a tag affecting
the previous tag seems kind of strange to me.

PS: I found out about this from [2], a recently closed GoGui feature request to
write more sane sgf files that contain the standard algebraic notation used in
all GUIs.

[1] http://www.rene-grothmann.de/jago/Documentation/xml.html
[2]
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=489967&aid=1752711&group_id=59117