Don't worry Hideki,

Nothing has changed on CGOS,  only something has been added and it has
no affect on what is already there.

The standard current standings page also stays the same.   No change I
promise.

Different versions of a program running on CGOS has never been an issue
before,  and nothing has changed in that regard either.

Right now if you have 2 programs running on CGOS they might occasionally
play each other.   They each get their own rating independent of the
other.    That's how it's always been and that has not changed nor is it
broken.

Bu that is the ONLY thing we might actually change later.   But no
matter how you look at it, you cannot ENFORCE that change.

Also, even though we can ask people to never change their program unless
they give it a new login name,  we can't enforce that, nor is it
reasonable to try.     I might have a program with an on-line learning
algorithm which improves itself over time - it would be unreasonable to
ask me not to put that on CGOS.

Are you bothered by the fact that the "all time list" will have some
programs suffer that have improved over time but will always have the
prior bad results go against it?     Don't worry about that.    I will
probably put a time-limit on the games - perhaps I will only include the
games of the previous 12 months.   This is going to be a list that is
updated every month.

Also, there is no "Hall of Fame."   It's only a  list to show ALL
players over time and it uses bayeselo instead of the standard CGOS elo
system (which doesn't change.)

- Don