Olivier Teytaud wrote:

Also, there are probably other people interested in combining
UCT and mpi; I don't know if some people have a more precise idea
of the level of the MPI+UCT combination than us. Someone ?

MPI is just a parallel programming model/library, right?

So the only thing to know is the effective[1] speedup of the MPI version, and how well UCT scales with increasing timecontrols/speed.

I believe Don has data on the latter and you should have data on the former.

[1] How much faster you find the correct move. Not interesting is: how many positions you search per second or how many playouts you do per second.

--
GCP