From: Don Dailey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: computer-go <computer-go@computer-go.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 10:11:14 AM
Subject: Re: [computer-go] Suicide question

Michael Williams wrote:
> It is a very nice graph.  I wish we could see the next 11 doublings.
With some help,  I could redo this experiment and add:

   1 or 2 more levels.
   A version of gnugo with known strength.
   and/or some fixed version of mogo - which we could simultaneously
test on CGOS.

I would need an enormous amount of power to complete this with a good
sample in less than a few months.

Anybody have any linux machines lying around?     They need to be
relatively powerful and probably need at least 1 gig of memory due to
the large tree size I would have to set up.