I seriously doubt there will be repeat games with FatMan or Mogo.
Maybe with Gnugo but their only opponent will be Monte Carlo type programs.

Nevertheless, as a sanity check we can look for repeat games.   I've
always want to make a program to test for repeat games - taking
symmetries into account - so I will make one for this later unless such
a thing already exists.

- Don