Thank you for your response,    however I want to test mogo at a FIXED
level - we will be testing on different hardware and we don't want to
use time-contol.

Is there a way to properly set it for a fixed number of play-outs?
Also, we will NOT be using multiple processors.

Mogo will just be one data point in the experiment, but an important one
because we will benchmark the same exact version on CGOS.

- Don