I misunderstood Jason's email.  He is trying to compile his program to
run on windows and it's written in D.     You cannot log into a windows
computer remotely either without special software.

There must be someone on this group who will try to compile your program
to run on windows using the digital mars D compiler.    Are you using a
lot of external libraries?

Where do you live?  Perhaps if someone on the group with a windows
computer who happens to live near you, would let you help?

Do you use the digital mars compiler or the gnu based compiler?  Do you
think it would work on either?

- Don