Hi David,

Good thoughts.   I can easily increase the delay, it a configuration
file change.   So I'll do that.   If you are "yellow" you will stay on
for a few days instead of a couple of hours.

I am strongly considering the possibility of rating the games every day
using bayeselo.   I could conceivably rate them many times per day if I
wanted to, but probably not after every game.   Then I would have a page
similar to the all-time list, but only showing programs currently active
(played at least 1 game in the previous 30 days.)

Bayeselo has the advantage of showing confidence.   Of course each month
we have ALL programs that have played more than 200 games and I would
keep that.  So you would be on one or both lists at all times.   I
probably would still not rate players that have played less than some
small number of games, perhaps 20.   (Actually, everyone gets rated,
it's just a matter of what is displayed and I don't want to display
programs that have played 3 games all wins which may have a ridiculously
high performance rating.)

I also considered using bayeselo but computing the performance rating
minus the confidence and ordering them that way.   This would favor
programs that have well established ratings over ones that just had a
lucky streak.   The highest rated program otherwise could be
significantly overrated and I hate ranking them at the top when the may
not deserve it.

- Don