You will notice that no program has a great deal of confidence.  Even
Gnugo the anchor is plus or minus 50 ELO.

I combined ALL Gnugo anchors into 1 entity for rating purposes.  It
appears on the charts as "Gnugo-3.7.10-a0"  and does not have a
cross-table entry.

I also did the one time removal of all games lost on time for the 19x19
server.  I purge everything including the SGF files for those games.
Most of them had no moves played or perhaps only 1 move.

- Don