Hi all,

I'd like to say first "Congratulations!" to MoGo team.

I have a question.  Why do you all call the game as "human vs.
computer"?  It's obviously a match between Kim 8p and MoGo, a program
developped by MoGo team, running on a supercomputer.

As both MoGo and the supercomputer were developped by human, the game
is clearly (a special type of) human vs. human.

I'm afraid it may raise unnecessary emotional thoughts of against
computers among people.  It might be better to call such a game
something of a style "a professinal Goplayer vs. a program with its
developper(s)" to emphasize the program was created by human.

-Hideki