So, you use AMAF for "simulating" the first UCT evaluations ?
I though the classical way to use AMAF, was to affect only the
win/lose ratio portion of the uct equation.
Obvioulsy it should be allowed to use an arbitrary
large number of AMAF simulation accumulating them longer
than what it take to expand a node.
I think that a classical way to affect the win/ratio is to
decrease the effect of the AMAF correction as the number
of simulation grows.

If you test with a very low number of simulation
(in the 1000 - 3000 range), i think you should be
able to get out a very nice improvement out of the
AMAF version. If you don't, i would think that something
is wrong somewhere.

What test process do you use for this version ?