On Dec 13, 2009, at 8:08 AM, Denis fidaali wrote:

> So it would certainly be usefull, if people could agree on a reference monte
> carlo tree bot (and provide some reference implementations in popular
> langages).
> It would obviously be based on the reference light-bot.

This is what I attempted in the 'plug-and-go' project. Apart from making it
easy to get started, I included a Java implementation of the AMAF refbot and of
what could be used as a refbot for a MCTS refbot with light playouts.

But I don't think it got much attention and now I don't have time for it. But
it's there for anyone to take a look at. At best I can spend a few hours here
and there if people want it.

Mark