I probably won't have time to look at it much, but it would be good to
have another Java refbot to compare against. I did look at Plug-and-Go
but the install seems a bit tricky since I don't use Eclipse or
Spring. Ideally, each engine should compile to a jar file that
provides a GTP interface when you run it with "java -jar
somefile.jar", just like Java refbot.

- Brian