On Dec 13, 2009, at 3:31 PM, Brian Slesinsky wrote:

> I probably won't have time to look at it much, but it would be good to
> have another Java refbot to compare against. I did look at Plug-and-Go
> but the install seems a bit tricky since I don't use Eclipse or
> Spring. Ideally, each engine should compile to a jar file that
> provides a GTP interface when you run it with "java -jar
> somefile.jar", just like Java refbot.

It's been a while since I looked at it, but I thought it had the JAR-files but
apparently not for the refbots. But you can simply open it in Eclipse and say
"Export" and choose to export to a JAR file that you can run through GTP. But
yes, for that you do need to download Eclipse at least. The Spring libraries
are included, not extras needed for that.

But the point is, I think, that I got no feedback. So how am I supposed to know
what people prefer? Or what is missing?

Mark