blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px
#715FFA solid !important;  padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white
!important; }  According to the paper, AlphaGo did not use an opening book at
all, in the version which played Fan Hui.
Hypothetically, they could have grafted one on. I read a report that the first
move in game 2 vs. Lee Sedol took only seconds. On the other hand, it's first
move in game 1 took a longer while. We can only speculate.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad