Ingo,

That's precisely what has my knickers in a twist regarding djhbrown; his
prior behavior. I'm with you in that I hope that he better manages his
participation and uses list feedback to spend a little more time filtering
what his "creativity" so it fits closer to the listening of this specific
audience. Thus far, with some minor exceptions, he's been substantially
better this time.

Jim