On 30/09/13 13:32, Erik van der Werf wrote:
> Accidentally by looking at the archives I noticed that Don's last message:
>
> http://dvandva.org/pipermail/computer-go/2013-September/006252.html
>
> somehow never arrived at my gmail inbox or even its spam folder! So
> far this is the only message I'm aware of that failed to reach me on
> gmail (though an increasing number is getting labelled as spam).
> Perhaps there is an issue with the domain hosting the mailing list?
> BTW what happened to computer-go.org?

For what it's worth, on my mailserver I see that SpamAssassin is marking
all list messages as:

* RCVD_IN_PBL (http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/Rules/RCVD_IN_PBL)
* T_DKIM_INVALID (Invalid/forged DKIM signature)

This doesn't explain why you're missing a message, but it would
certainly go a long way to explain why the mailinglist is mostly being
classified as spam.

--
GCP