I think CGOS was a great idea and see it as an indispensable platform for
beginning Go programmers to get their feet wet and measure their progress.
So thank you Don for making it available.

Some years ago there was a call for donations to keep the CGOS server
running. If Joshua needs some funds to get the new server up, I'm sure
there will be some here willing to chip in.

Mark