I use my work email for this list, it is not gmail based (maybe it's "Microsoft Exchange" if that make sense?), and this is the first flurry of messages I've gotten in months. I assume my server has been filtering them out for some reason (based on what some of you are saying) but they do not appear in a spam box.

-Richard