One more thought: it's especially important to detect genuinely local
semeais. Because they're the ones that are hurting the bots.
Ironically, bots are happy with strange and convoluted interactions
that make it extremely difficult for humans. The reason is, that
humans are so good at isolating problems. So positions that are easy
for humans make bots look bad. We perceive their behaviour in such
positions as thrashing, going through useless permutions that gobble
up even the greatest computing power.

Stefan