Thart's right. Previously the inability of hardware to display pages in
an effective manner gave Web developers little incentive. Cell providers
also severely restricted access (my cell phone is locked to only access
CNN, ABC, and ESPN). The iPhone opens the flood gates.

I just hope that AT&T will respond to the flood of new revenue by
spending some of it on upgrading their network.