From: Michael Wosnick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 5:21 PM
Subject: Re: List Etiquette

I have to agree completely. As the one who started this last (XP vs Vista)
thread, I have to say that the banter and the bashing has always been here,
and most of the time I find it amusing (as long as the barbs are not
directed at me!). Sometimes I find it frustrating, and sometimes I just
shake my head and wonder how it can be that some people have such deep
seated biases but more to the point that they have so much time on their
hands as to get to that level of he said/she said sort of stuff on and on
and on.....

All that said, I belong to several such computer lists but whenever I have a
question, or get myself into a pickle or need some quick advice, this is
ALWAYS the FIRST list I post to. The speed of response, the level and
quality of information, and the sophistication and tolerance of most posters
has never let me down.

And I thank you all very sincerely and very humbly for that, despite the
fact that sometimes, like all of you, I have to wade through a bunch of mush
to get it :)

Michael

rlsimon  wrote: This list has been an ongoing source of
informative postings that, over several years, have never failed to be
useful, insightful, and sometimes amusing; rarely has anything been
distasteful.  I, for one, am grateful for all the trouble many have gotten
me out of neatly and with tolerance of my entry level knowledge.  For
anything down-putting or off-putting, there's always the old trusty DEL
key!!