They are making fun of AT&T for sending out 300-page bills to iPhone
users.
http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,136068/article.html

But the recipient of one of these bills claims to send 30,000 text
messages a month. That's 1,000 per day, or assuming she does sleep
occasionally, about 1 per minute all day long.

Is this possible?

What is happening to our youth? Or am I being a fogey?