At 3:50 PM -0400 9/3/07, Jeff Wright wrote:

Fear makes you do the darndest things.

Sounds more like hardware-centric Apple's worst nightmare.  I don't have to
pay the Apple cachet pump tax, get a bajillion times more hardware options
and still get to run OS X, albeit virtually?  Helloooooo PCs.

And then you get to play the driver game, the same as you have to do with Windows. I think most of Windows' problems stem from them having to support every Mom and Pop board maker that comes along, with their home-brew drivers of dubious quality. If Microsoft controlled the platform as Apple does, and the drivers, the perceived lack of quality in Windows would be reduced.

That's my opinion, anyway. And you know what they say about opinions: they are like body orifices. Everybody has one.
--
Roger
Lovettsville, VA