>Is there a video featuring a better-run company like Costco--not
>including  'Idiocracy' or 'Employee of the Month' [although Mike Judge's
>Idiocracy was funny]? There are plenty of companies that have management
>with consciences, just not Walmart--one of the most expensive places to
>shop.

About a year ago NPR interviewed the president of Costco and I was very
impressed with his sense of responsibility. He insisted that by providing
better conditions he could attract better employees and reduce turnover.
He said that the incresed productivity would pay for the better
conditions. He was specificially critical of the WalMart methods.